Home / Products / Digital Xtreme G2 / DXM-3232-G2
The Generation 2 Digital Xtreme 32×32 Matrix (DXM) is a card based frame allowing a variety of input and output cards to be utilized. All cards can be hot swapped allowing a system to be serviced while powered. The DXM Series is designed with a front door for access to the power supply and other system boards for easy field serviceability. The DXM can be controlled via front panel, RS-232, or LAN and has advanced EDID, HDCP, and data handling capabilities.
Many card types are available to accommodate a variety of needs. HDBaseT, HDMI, SDI, VGA, YPbPr, DVI, Cascading HDMI (allows multiple DXM to be connected together for additional outputs), and Seamless Switching are just some of the card types. With a full assortment of Input & Output cards no format is left behind with crystal clear digital clarity.
- Units configurable 4-channels per card
- VGA Input / Output Cards
- 3G/HD/SD SDI Input / Output Cards
- HDMI Input / Output Cards (Output Cards w/Audio De-embedding & Auto DVI Detect)
- HDBaseT CAT Input / Output Cards (Powers remote Tx/Rx units & passes RS-232)
- Fiber Input / Output Cards (1000ft signal extension)
- YPbPr Input Cards
- Composite Input Cards
- RS-232 Control
|RS-232||1200 - 115200 Baud|
|Dimensions||8RU 19” 14.5” x 14”|
|Weight (Empty Card Cage)||38.5 lbs|
|Power||DXM-3232-G2 90V-300V 50-60Hz 700 Watts Max|