The ASP-FIBRS1 Fiber HDMI Extender offers an easy way to extend a full HD HDMI signal up to 300 meters away over a single core fiber. The conveyed video is uncompressed to ensure the best video and audio quality. The ASP-FIBRS1 also supports RS-232 which can transmit and receive serial data between a controller and display (ex. flat screen display or projector). In addition, IR can also be sent from the destination back to the source for use with IR remote controls.
- Uses only one single core multi-mode fiber to connect the local video source and remote peripherals at up to 300 meters distance
- HDCP compliant
- Supports maximum 1080p or 1920 x 1200, 60Hz HDMI resolution
- Provides RS-232 connection to connect the serial devices remotely including the serial touch panels
- Provides IR connection to remotely control the source device at the destination
- Supports DDC2B function
- Supports HDMI and DVI displays