Aurora is pleased to announce our next generation “all-in-one” touch screen / control system to be shown at Infocomm 2014. Keep an eye out next week as we introduce over 18 new products for video distribution and control.
The QXT-700 is the World’s first platform agnostic Quad Core IP HD Touch Panel (QXT-700TS) / Control System (QXT-2). Ideal for conference rooms, educational facilities, digital signage and more. Designed to mount into a standard 2 Gang box, the QXT-700 has a beautiful 1280 x 800 touch screen with 170 deg viewing. The 2D and 3D graphics engine with 1080p H.264 streaming decoder provides a powerful solution for complex graphics and video, ensuring an enhanced user experience.
To further enhance the experience the QXT-700 has stereo speakers, stereo digital microphones, light sensor, proximity sensor, and IR Learner. The QXT-700 is a powerful ‘all in one’ solution for your presentation and automation needs.
Available in black or white. For more info, click here.
- 1280 x 800 Capacitive Touch Screen
- Stereo Speakers
- Stereo Microphones
- Proximity & Light Sensor
- IR Receiver / Learner
- Quad Core Processor, 1GHz per core
- 1GB 1066 DDR3 RAM / 8GB Flash
- 2D / 3D Graphic Accelerators
- 1080p 60Hz H.264 Decoder
- IP Control Engine, FTP, Browser
- WACI Event Manger
- Web Server for seamless tablet integration (No Apps Req’d)
- Two Bidirectional RS-232
- Two IR / Serial Ports (TX only RS-232)
- Two I/O with A/D
- Two Relays
- USB 2.0
- Stereo Line In / Out
- 10/100/1000Mbps LAN with PoE
- Fits in 2 Gang Electrical Box