New Device Allows Delivery of Up to Eight Audio and Video Signals to Eight Displays
Morganville, N.J., (January 23, 2008) – Aurora Multimedia announced innovation of the industry’s first high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) matrix router with 8-in 8-out ports and full HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) compliance, giving users the ability to transmit high-definition audio and video signals to as many as eight displays.
With the HS-88M Matrix Router, video and audio signals from popular consumer audio-visual products – such as HD-DVD players, TiVo systems, satellite set top boxes, and Blu-ray disc players – can be sent simultaneously to up to eight different displays without degradation in audio-visual signals. The HS-88M Matrix Router’s HDCP compatibility alleviates the problem of HDCP encoding, which previously blocked signals from being transmitted from audio-visual products to multiple displays.
Among the HS-88M Matrix Router’s other features are:
- Multiple switching modes, allowing any 8 x 8 select switching, from single input to multiple output
- Control options including RS-232C, LAN (TCP/IP), infrared or front panel keys
- Resolution support HDTV signal up to 1080p@60Hz with 36 bit color depth.
- HDCP compliance at all output channels
- Compliance to HDMI V1.3
- Increased single-link bandwidth to 225 MHz
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio streams
- Built-in Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) read function, with Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory (EEPROM), to save display EDID data while supporting any HDTV with maximum resolutions. The unit also supports non-Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) resolution, including projectors with unique resolutions. This function is easy to set up by the user
- Built-in noise protection circuits in each input and output port
- Exhibition video display system
- Control of the home theater system
The HS-88M Matrix Router is available now at an MSRP of $7,499 and can be purchased through Aurora Multimedia at (732) 591-5800 ext. 208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.