With Aurora’s Complete Line of DXW-2 Wall Plates, one is sure to match your job requirement and budget!
Aurora’s DXW-2 Series HDBaseT Wall Plates are quickly becoming standard issue for companies looking for a reliable, cost effective HDMI and VGA HDBaseT Extender within the Classroom and Conference Room.
Three models make up the DXW-2 series each offering auto-selectable VGA and HDMI inputs w/Audio, switchable button override, front panel IR Receiver for display control as well as RS232 control & pass-thru. All wall plates are only 1.4″ deep allowing them to be installed in floor boxes and table mounts.
The DXW-2E adds Ethernet support and the DXW-2EU takes it a step further offering one of the industry’s only HDBaseT Wall Plate supporting true USB 2.0 for use with interactive whiteboards.
All units are available individually or in easy-to-order kits: DXW-2-S1, DXW-2E-S2 and DXW-2EU-S2 shipping complete with desired wall plate, matching HDBaseT Receiver unit and power supply. The DXW-2EU-S2 also ships with the USB Transceiver and can be configured for either Host or Device support.
- 1 – HDMI Input with external 3.5mm Audio for DVI
- 1 – VGA Input with Audio converted to HDMI
- 1 – 100BaseT Ethernet Port (DXW-2E & DXW-2EU)
- 2 – USB 2.0 Ports (480mbps, 1AMP support)
- HDBaseT Extension to 600ft over single CAT Cable
- Extends USB 2.0 to 230ft (DXW-2EU-S2 only)
- Fits in Standard 2 Gang box
- Low Depth (1.4″) – Fits in Floor Boxes and Table Mounts
- Auto Sense, Button Control and RS232 Source Selection
- Front Panel IR Receiver for Display Control over HDBaseT
- RS232 Control over HDBaseT
- Powered Locally, Remotely or
- YPbPr/S-Video/Composite with optional Break-Out Cable
- Available in Black and White
- Made in the USA