The DXE-CAT-S2 is part of Aurora’s expanding Digital Xtreme Series, and the first of the new HDBaseT CAT extenders. The DXE-CAT-S2’s powerful design provides usability and features not found anywhere else. Single-sided connections for LAN, HDMI, Control and Power provide a cleaner wiring and rack mounting solution. The Patents Pending design allows the system to be powered via POE or AC adapter from either side! With a single CAT 5e/6/7 cable, the DXE-CAT-S2 can go up to 330ft 1080p 60Hz 48bit color depth with bi-directional RS-232, IR, & LAN.
Once again Aurora sets the bar for form and functionality at a reasonable price. Shipping May 1st.
- Transmit HDMI up to 1080p 60Hz 48bit 330ft over one CAT cable
- 340MHz Bandwidth / 4K x 2K supported
- Single-sided connections design for easier installation
- Bi-directional RS-232 & IR & LAN
- Power both units from TX or RX side with wall power supply (HDBaseT POE)
- POE or AC Adapter powered from TX or RX side via Flex-Power™ technology (Patents Pending)
- Auto detect active IR port (Receiver or transmitter)
- Status LEDs for all connections on front
- Various mounting options
- Compact size 4.72″W x 3.03″D x 1.1″H
- Made in the USA