Adding to One Room – One Cable™, Aurora announces two new in-wall HDMI Output versions of their award winning In-Wall HDBaseT product line. The DXW-2-RX series comes in a 230ft and 330/600ft extended version (DXW-2-RX1 & DXW-2E-RX2).
The new wall-plates allow installers to offer a clean install behind the monitor without exposed wires and bulky boxes to mount behind the display. The unit is powered remotely from Aurora’s DXE-CAT-TX units as well as their DXM Matrix switchers along with other compatible PoH devices. There is also convenient front and rear panel power connection if required.
- 1 HDMI Output
- HDCP Compliant
- 10/100 LAN (DXW-2E-RX2 version only)
- RS-232 up to 115k baud
- IR bi-directional
- HDBaseT 230ft (DXW-2-RX1) & 330/600ft Extension (DXW-2E-RX2)
- Remotely or Locally Powered
- Fits in Standard 2 Gang Outlet Box with Decora® style wall plate
- Available in Black or White
Units will be available to ship November 1st.
Click here for more information