Aurora introduces the new DXB-8 low-cost 8-button single-gang wall panel. The button panel has two RS232 outputs and mates with Aurora’s new DXW-2 series HDBaseT Wall plates allowing RS232 control via HDBaseT to the display over a single umbilical. The new button panel comes in Black and White with an assortment of laser-etched backlit buttons.
The DXB-8 can also be used in standalone operation with each button configurable with RS232 macros, press & hold ramping features and user definable backlit buttons in Red, Green and Blue. With its .48" depth, the 1-gang Decora® button panel can easily be installed in the wall or table mounted.
- 8 Backlit Buttons (Red, Green, Blue)
- 2 RS-232 ports
- 9600-115k selectable Baud Rates
- Fits in Standard 1 Gang box
- Designed to work seamlessly with DXW-2 series HDBaseT Wall Plates
- Customizable laser-etched buttons
- 5vDC Power (direct from DXW-2 or external PS)
- Low-Depth: 0.48″ – Fits in Floor and Table Boxes
- Available in Black and White
- Shipping August 2013