7 JUN, 2022
AURORA MULTIMEDIA’S DIDO X4 4x4 Scaler Matrix with Effects Processing
MORGANVILLE, NJ June 8th, 2022, (InfoComm 2022, Booth W919) — Aurora Multimedia will be demonstrating the DIDO X4 the most advanced 4x4 scaler on the market. The input card slot provides 3 choices of cards depending on the application needs. These inputs can be routed to any of the four HDMI outputs with a quad scaler processor and advanced features. These features consist of contrast edge blending for side-by-side projectors, 1 degree image rotation for portrait and jigsaw puzzle mode videowalls, chroma keying for overlaying of sources on top of others, vector scope and pattern generation for signal integrity diagnosing, Seamless switching and windowing opens new possibilities and the bitmap OSD engine can enhance content on input and outputs. Another amazing feature is the built in USB 3.1 capture output for a PC making interfacing to Zoom Rooms, Teams, etc. even easier.
Control can be sent securely to the 1G Ethernet port. The RS-232 & IR ports allow for local device control of displays and other equipment.
Choice is important. That’s why the DIDO X4 is the ultimate Unified Communication product on the market today.
For further information e-mail [email protected] or call 732-591-5800.
- Video Wall Capability, Image Rotation, Edge Blending, Chroma Keying
- Waveform Monitoring, Histogram, Vector scope Display & Built-in Pattern Generator
- Bitmap & Character Based OSD for Inputs and Output Channels
- USB 3.1 Capture Output
- Four HDMI Outputs with Independent Scaling
- Seamless Switching
- Audio DSP
- 10/100/1000Mbps LAN PoE+ (PD)
- Input Boards (4 HDMI, Multi-Input 1 USB Type-C, DisplayPort, 2 HDMI or 1 HDMI and 12G SDI)
- Line In/Out Stereo
- RS-232 Serial Port and IR (Bidirectional)
- Integrated Web Server for Custom Control Pages
- Dante®/AES67 IP 2Ch/8Ch Audio (Optional)
- ReAX IP Control Option
- Front Keypad with OLED Display
- Auto Sense Switching
- Rack and Under Table Mounting
The DIDO X4 is many devices in one product providing not just the ultimate experience but the ultimate value.
Here is why:
- Video Effects Processor (Contrast Edge Blending, Chroma Keying, Image Rotation, Bitmap OSD)
- Windowing up to 4 sources locally to any of the 4 outputs
- Videowall Processor with 1 Degree Image Rotation
- Audio DSP with Dante
- Diagnostic Tools (Vector Scope, Waveform Analyzer, Histogram, Pattern Generator)
- USB 3.1 Capture Output for Computers
About Aurora Multimedia:
Aurora Multimedia products incorporate state-of-the-art technologies that surpass typical specifications and features. From the introduction of the industry’s first non-proprietary, Web-standards-based IP control systems and touch panels, to today’s advanced HDBaseT™, SDVoE™, and IPBaseT® video distribution solutions – has made Aurora a dominant force in the AV industry. Advanced AV processors with scaling, multi-image rotation, and dual/quad display processing only add to our highly adaptive, diversified product line. Aurora provides solutions for a variety of global markets, including government, education, security, hospitality, corporate, and house of worship. www.auroramm.com
For more information about ReAX IP control technology www.reax.org
Marketing Contact: [email protected]