DIDO Pro can show up to 4 high resolution/full motion images on a single display with great flexibility in any format. Up to 6 inputs can be selected using the included IR remote or serial control with Aurora’s WACI NX or other high end control systems. Store up to 99 presets and link together multiple DIDO’s for control via a single RS-232 port. (Product carries 3 year limited warranty)
- DIDO Pro is the least expensive high resolution quad image processor available.
- Image enhancing capabilities including Motion Adaptive De-interlacing, Low-angle Directional Interpolation, 3:2 & 2:2 inverse pull-down, Moir cancellation, color correction, adaptive flesh tone adjustments, and image zoom & shrink.
- The powerful AARE (Aurora Advanced Rotation Engine) Picture-and-Picture (PAP) engine offers several modes of operation including: Hi-resolution Quad Image or Side-by-Side (split screen) images. Image Rotation (for digital signage). Translucent Overlays to maximize main image size while still seeing PiP.
- Accepts digital and analog video inputs through a combination DVI/ RGBHV/ YPbPr connectors and S-Video/Composite input connectors.
- Includes audio propagation delay compensation to sync the audio with video.
- Internal event scheduler with real time clock allows AARE special effects to be scheduled locally and between DIDO units when connected via the RS-485 bus.
- Shipped with a full featured IR remote control and interface cables.
- Firmware upgradeable. New firmware releases are easily uploaded to the DIDO with the flash utility, both of which are available for free from Aurora's website.
|Signal Format||Composite, S-Video, DVI 1.0 HDCP, YPbPr*, RGBHV*, RGsB*,*Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories|
|Supported Resolutions||1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i, 576p, 480i, 480p, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WVGA, WXGA, WUXGA (narrow band sync), user programmable resolutions|
|Connectors||Two 4-pin mini DIN female S-Video (Can be used as composite input with supplied RCA adaptors),,Two DVI-I (Dual Input, RGBHV* or RGsB* or YPbPr* + DVI),*Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories|
|Signal Format||DVI 1.0 HDCP, YPbPr*, RGBHV*, RGsB*,*Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories|
|Supported Resolutions||1080p, 720p, 576p, 480p, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WVGA, WXGA, WUXGA (narrow band sync), user programmable resolutions|
|Supported Window Modes||Single, PiP, Translucent PiP, Side-by-Side, Tri Image, Quad Image.All modes except quad can be rotated in real time at 90 degree increments. Mirror modes are also supported.|
|Connectors||(1) DVI-I (Dual Output, RGBHV* or RGsB* or YPbPr* + DVI),*Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories|
|Connectors||(2) Stereo RCA phono female and (2) S/PDIF RCA using audio breakout cable|
|Inputs||Unbalanced stereo line level and 48KHz digital|
|Connectors||(1) Stereo RCA phono female and (1) S/PDIF RCA using supplied audio breakout cable (Audio signals are compensated for propagation delay for correct sync with video)|
|Output||Unbalanced stereo line level and 48KHz digital (Audio signals are compensated for propagation delay for correct sync with video.)|
|Output Level||+12dB to -114dB in 64 steps|
|Operating Voltage||12V DC 14Watts|
|Connector||6-pin mini DIN female (DB-9 Serial Port cable is included)|
|RS-232 Baud Rate||2400 - 115200 bps (Selectable)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||8.4" x 5.7" x 1" [21.3 x 14.5 x 2.54cm]|
|Weight||1.2lbs [0.54kg],4.3lbs [1.95kg] (Shipping weight)|