Right on the heels of the new DXE-CAT-S2 Aurora announces the ‘game changing’ DXE-CAT-S2C which adds a complete control system (patent-pending) into the HDMI CAT extender kit. Not only does it carry 1080P HDMI 3D with full 48Bit color-depth as well as bi-directional RS-232, IR and Ethernet over that same CAT cable up to 330ft (up to 600ft with CAT 6a shielded cable at 24bit color depth), the new S2C allows RS232 and IR to be generated locally at the Tx and Rx sides for complete source/display control.
The DXE-CAT-S2C has 8MB of storage capability for hosting a Web Control page enabling control of any IR or RS232 controllable device. Configurable as Telnet Client/Server, the S2C can also be integrated with existing supporting control systems. Additionally it provides a 2-port Ethernet switch at both ends allowing connectivity of IP capable displays and components. Aurora’s exclusive patent-pending Flex-Power™ POE circuit, allows complete powering with no power-supplies.
Software tools are available for free once logged into the customer portal. YIPI is a software tool to create a user interface that is only limited by your imagination.
TRACS Global Asset Management software is available for larger installs to control, report, schedule, and alert a facility or multiple facilities with an easy to use centralized web based typology.
Kit includes DXE-CAT-RX2, DXE-CAT-TX2C, and PS0080-1 power supply.
- Transmit HDMI up to 1080p 60Hz 48bit 330ft over one CAT 5e/6/7 cable
- Transmit HDMI up to 1080p 60Hz 24bit 500ft over one CAT 6 cable
- Transmit HDMI up to 1080p 60Hz 24bit 600ft over one CAT 6a shielded cable
- Built-in web server for hosting custom web control interfaces
- Control connected equipment from any device with a web browser
- Free interface creation software available
- HDCP Compliant
- All connectors on one side for easier installation
- Power both units from TX or RX side with wall power supply (HDBaseT POE)
- LAN POE (Power-Over-Ethernet) can power both TX & RX without wall supplies (Patents Pending)
- Status LED for all connections on front
- Various mounting options
- Comes in a variety of models for different features & cost savings
|HDMI Compliance||HDMI 3D|
|Distance||330ft over one CAT 5e/6/7 cable (1080p 60Hz 48bit),500ft over one CAT 6 cable (1080p 60Hz 24bit),600ft over one CAT 6a cable (1080p 60Hz 24bit)|
|Max Resolution||4K 30Hz (340MHz)|
|TX Connectors||(1) HDMI in, (2) RJ-45 out, (1) HDBaseT, (1) RS-232 3.5mm TRS, (1) IR 3.5mm TRS|
|RX Connectors||(1) HDMI in, (2) RJ-45 out, (1) HDBaseT, (1) RS-232 3.5mm TRS, (1) IR 3.5mm TRS|
|Webserver storage||8MB for control page storage|
|Dimensions||4.7" x 3.03" x 1.1" [120 x 77 x 28mm]|
|Mounting||Wall mounting tabs (included)
Rack mount bracket (included)
|Power Supply||24V 0.65A DC 5Watts|
|Operation Temperature||32~104°F [0~40°C]|
|Storage Temperature||-4~140°F [-20~60°C]|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH [no condensation]|