The 3rd Generation Digital Xtreme Series is a 4K UHD modular matrix switch, card based chassis/frame, with a full complement of multimedia input and output cards. I/O cards have 4 channels of Inputs or Outputs and are available with HDMI®, HDBaseT, and SDI interfaces. The DXM-G3 series accommodates every need, providing crystal clear digital clarity at its best and is designed for ‘ease of service’ with front-chassis access to the power supply and other system boards. Input and Output cards can be ‘hot swapped’, allowing full serviceability while powered.
Control of the DXM-G3 and connected devices is available through an integrated 7” touch screen, web server, RS-232, and LAN. The system also provides advanced EDID, HDCP, and data handling capabilities.
To stand out from the competition, the DXM-G3 series has audio break-away switching, audio de-embedding on all input and output channels, integrated PoH/Ethernet switch for HDBaseT, and works with any web browser based device. The DXM-G3 is truly the most advanced modular matrix switch on the market today.
- 20Gbps per Port Backplane
- Advanced EDID Management
- Advanced HDCP handling with multiple modes of operation to ensure proper usage based on application
- Remote diagnostics
- 7" Front Panel Touch Control
- Integrated Web Server Control
- Integrated Ethernet Switch for HDBaseT Cards
- PoH for HDBaseT Ports
- Units configurable 4-channels per card
- Break-away Audio Switching
- HDMI Input / Output Cards (Output Cards w/Audio De-embedding & Auto DVI Detect)
- HDBaseT CAT Input / Output Cards (Powers remote Tx/Rx units & passes RS-232 and ethernet)
- LAN Control
- Control Expansion ports
- RS-232 Control
|RS-232||1200 - 115200 Baud|
|Dimensions||6RU 17.24” x 16.69” x 10.50” (438 x 424 x 266mm)|
|Weight (Empty Card Cage)||36 lbs (17.90kg)|
|Power||90V-265V 50-60Hz 60W (no cards), 520 Watts Max|