WACI NX+ E2
The WACI NX+ E2 provides WACI NX Controller with 12 Serial Ports, 12 Relays, 12 IR/RS-232TX Ports, and 12 DSP I/O ports.
The specific control requirements of a system design determine the correct WACI NX configuration. Designers simply tally the control ports needed, then combinations of serial, relay, I/O and IR ports can be assembled to provide total control of all aspects of a centrally located system. Designers may contact Aurora for a system review and recommendations. Rapid field installation of expansion ports requires a technician to simply; check that the WACI Firmware version is up-to-date, plug in the module, and tighten 4 screws. All of the added ports become available immediately.
Software tools are available for free once logged into the customer portal. YIPI is a software tool to create a user interface that is only limited by your imagination. WOWE is a drag and drop code creator to take control of just about anything with ease.
TRACS Global Asset Management software is available for larger installs to control, report, schedule, and alert a facility or multiple facilities with an easy to use centralized web based typology.
- Control up to 60 unique devices from this single unit. Flexible use of IR ports as 1-way RS-232 allows for the control of effective combinations of IR and RS-232 serial devices. WACI can support the simplicity of the most powerful universal IR remote in the world, or it can be the heart of a complex, networked, worldwide asset management and control system
- No other control system on the market offers this combination of features in a compact, cost effective package.
- Greater expandability offers more flexibility (including secure wireless connectivity)
- Each WACI unit contains its own resources preventing slow performance and bottlenecks caused by shared systems.
- Integrates with the entire WACI control system series (including the WACI NX expansion bus add-on packs and IPF network expansion modules)
- The WACI NX expansion bus allows hard disk storage, battery backup features, streaming audio/video, and additional ports
- True platform-independent operation and a wide range of OS compatibility (including with multiple OS simultaneous access across a common network)
- Programming is as easy as writing web pages with off-the-shelf content creation applications such as Adobe Flash, HTML, DHTML, SOAP, XML, CGI, RPC, and Visual Basic
- Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari web browsers
- Pre-configure and test equipment, control or monitor connectivity using the built-in diagnostics and advanced event manager before writing any code
- Server side operation means that no dedicated server is required and that no special applications need to be installed on your PC to access the WACI control system. Built-in network security features (including encryption and password protected multiple access levels with intelligent remote telnet capabilities)
- Included 2 IR Emitters
|IR Learner||(1) IR Learner|
|Display||OLED 96x64 Pixels|
|LAN||(2) 10/100T LAN Ports with Auto MDX and Auto Polarity|
|Serial||(12) 2-way RS-232 ports|
|IR||(12) IR/serial/1-way RS-232 outputs,(1) IR input|
|DSP||(12) DSP ports: TTL In/Out and analog inputs and outputs -5V to + 5V|
|Relays||(12) isolated low-voltage relays C-Type 24VDC @1A|
|Expansion ports||(1) High-speed, 2.1Gb/s card slot,(1) USB On-the-Go Port,(1) compact flash Type II slot for memory|
|Power||12V 1.25A 5.5Watts|
|Size||5.8" x 4.9" x 2.5" [14.73 x 12.45 x 6.35 cm]|