TAVIS Temperature-Check Tablets
TAVIS – A Generation Ahead
TAVIS is a next generation infrared temperature check tablet. To ensure that people entering a location are not running a high temperature, TAVIS can provide audible, visual, email, and other electronic alerts when a person is running a high temperature. Scan results take less 1 second, and users can be scanned from up to 5ft (1.5 meter) away.
Built from the ground up with the latest technology, the system uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures by detecting the canthus of the human eye. A new precision thermal sensor with 5 times the resolution of previous solutions measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
Why a temperature sensor?
- Provides the first layer of screening protection
- More hygienic with touchless infrared technology
- Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
- Scan distance: 0.5 to 1.5 meters (approx. 1’ 8” to 5′)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3°C (+/- 0.5°F)
- Scan speed: less than 1 second
- Simultaneous 2 person forehead scanning
- Advanced Canthus (Tear Duct) Eye Detection
- Anti-spoofing (prevents objects being utilized to simulate pass or fail)
- Facial detection and recognition
- Mask detection and enforcement
- 10”, 15.6”, 21.5”, and standalone box models
- Operates in landscape or portrait mode
- Six core 1.8Ghz processor
- HDMI out + web browser interface for remote viewing
- WiFi and Ethernet
- Photo & thermal result email alerts
- ReAX control engine for automation & integration with third-party devices and access systems
- Digital signage capabilities
- QR code scanning
- Gesture detection and integration for touchless questionnaires
- Age, Gender, & Ethnicity Prediction
- Streaming camera deed for security and remote viewing
- FDA and NDAA compliant
- Made in the USA
- TAVIS Central enterprise management software
- APS-1/APS-2 adjustable pole stands with weighted base
- WMT-1 wall mount
- DTM-1/DTM-2/DTM-3/DTM-4 desktop stands
Looking for an even bigger screen? TAV-BX1 is a box version of the TAVIS temperature without the touch screen. Simply plug the HDMI into your display and mount the camera module, and you can now get all the TAVIS features on a big screen.
Aurora offers a variety of wall, table, and freestanding pole mounts.
- HDMI out – Aurora tablets have an active HDMI output that will allow an operator to view the scan results from a safe distance.
- ReAX control processor & interface – TAVIS tablets from Aurora will include the ReAX control system. With ReAX, you can create graphical user interfaces and advanced logic using our free software, allowing you to control 3rd party devices or custom applications. Additional expansion hardware allows you to expand beyond network control protocols, providing physical ports to control devices using RS-232, IR, relays, and I/Os. ReAX will be included for free via a firmware update in the near future.
- Digital signage – a future firmware update for Aurora tablets will include the option to use TAVIS as a digital signage engine.
- Value-added features – in addition to by providing temperature check capabilities, our exclusive features, optional upgrades, and hardware expansion will ensure that you are getting the highest value for your investment.
- Accessories – Aurora can provide a one-stop shop for accessories, including mounting solutions, control system expansion, HDMI signal extension, AV over IP, and multi-viewing capabilities, allowing many panels to me monitored by a single person in a centralized, remote location.
- Accuracy – with one of the most accurate sensors in the industry, TAVIS tablets provide a reliable first line of defense for health screening.
- Regulatory Compliance – TAVIS is FDA and NDAA compliant.
TAVIS Central is a centralized enterprise class management for TAVIS devices. TAVIS Central provides real-time monitoring, statistics, alerts, and reporting over the network. It also provides a security camera grid type interface for viewing and recording multiple streams at once. Ideal for large deployments, TAVIS Central allows for mass firmware updates to all your TAVIS tablets with only a few clicks.
TAVIS Temperature-Check Tablets are designed to detect temperature anomalies. It’s important to understand there are many factors, including environmental and physiological that can impact a person’s surface temperature reading. Skin surface temperature vs actual core body temperature may differ either way. The TAVIS Temperature-Check Tablets must be operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s user guide. TAVIS Temperature-Check Tablets are not intended nor designed to diagnose or detect medical conditions including, but not limited to, viruses or other illnesses. The TAVIS temperature-check tablets should only be used to detect variations in surface temperature. In the event that an elevated skin temperature is detected, the subject should be advised to check temperature with an approved medical thermometer and the finding confirmed. Absence of an elevated skin temperature does not preclude a fever.