The DXB-8i is a low cost 8 button single gang button panel. Designed to work with just about any Ethernet, RS-232, or IR device on the market, this unit allows any Ethernet, RS-232, or IR string to be assigned to the press, release, toggle, and hold of each button.
The buttons can individually be lit red, green, or blue so in dimly lit areas it can be seen. Available in Decora® white or black, this button panel is designed to match.
Low cost, low power, simplicity, and compatibility with just about any device on the market makes the DXB-8i the simple solution of choice.
Here’s an KB article on the DXI-8i software.
- 8 Backlit Buttons (Red, Green, Blue)
- Fits in Standard 1 Gang Decora® Style Outlet
- 1 LAN PoE
- 1 RS-232 port, 1 IR port
- Buttons Individually Programmable for RS-232, IR, TCP, & Telnet Commands
- Programmable on Press, Release, Toggle, and Hold
- Macro Functions and Interlocking Buttons
- 9600 – 115k Baud Rate Selectable
- Variety of Button Caps Available
- Buttons Can Be Made to Order
- Low Power
- 48v DC Aux Power
- Low Depth .98" for Floor & Table Boxes
- Available in White or Black
|RS-232 Baud Rate||Max 115kbps (Factory default is 9600)|
|Front Selections||8 Backlit Buttons (Red, Green, Blue)|
|RS-232 Connector||4 pin 3.81mm Euro|
|IR Port||2 pin 3.81mm Euro|
|Housing||Plastic front with aluminum rear enclosure|
|Dimensions||1.44"L x 4.331"W x 0.76"D|
|Mounting||Wall-mounting Decora 1 Gang|
|Power supply||POE or 48v 300mA DC|
|Power consumption||1 Watts [max]|
|Operation temperature||0~40°C [32~104°F]|