Aurora’s DXW-3 Series HDBaseT Wall Plates are the industries only HDBaseT Wall Plate with a native DisplayPort input in addition to HDMI and VGA. Perfect for reliable, cost effective HDMI/VGA & DisplayPort HDBaseT extension within the Conference Room or Classroom.
Three models make up the DXW-3 series each offering auto-selectable inputs w/Audio, switchable button override, front panel IR Receiver for display control as well as RS232 programmable control & pass-thru.
The DXW-3E adds Ethernet support and the DXW-2EU takes it a step further offering one of the industry’s only HDBaseT Wall Plate supporting true USB 2.0 for use with interactive whiteboards.
When it comes to Display Control Aurora’s DXW-3 One Room – One Cable™ Wall Plates make it easy. Simply connect your computer to any of the three inputs and the DXW Wall Plate will automatically turn the display ON. When you are done with the meeting simply disconnect the computer or video device from the wall plate and we will turn the display off after a user-defined amount of time (30 sec, 5 min etc…). Front panel buttons can also be used for display control allowing flexibility in user integration.
All wall plates are only 1.4” deep allowing them to be installed in floor boxes and table mounts.
Simplicity at its best. One Room – One Cable™
- 1 – DisplayPort with External 3.5mm Audio
- 1 – HDMI Input with external 3.5mm Audio
- 1 – VGA Input with Audio converted to HDMI
- 1 – 100BaseT Ethernet Port (DXW-2E & DXW-2EU)
- 2 – USB 2.0 Ports (480mbps, 1AMP support)
- HDBaseT Extension up to 600ft over single CAT Cable
- Extends USB 2.0 to 230ft (DXW-3EU only)
- Fits in Standard 3 Gang box
- Low Depth (1.4”) — Fits in Floor Boxes and Table Mounts
- Auto Sense, Button Control and RS232 Source Selection
- Front Panel IR Receiver for Display Control over HDBaseT
- RS232 Control over HDBaseT
- Powered Locally, Remotely or via PoE
- YPbPr with optional Break-Out Cable
- Available in Black and White
- Made in the USA
More Information – Click for Price Quote