Aurora’s new DXB-8 low-cost 8-button single-gang wall panel will keep your budget on Santa’s Good list!
The DXB-8 has two RS232 outputs for stand-alone control applications and also mates with Aurora’s award winning DXW-2 series HDBaseT Wall plates allowing RS232 control via HDBaseT to the display over a single umbilical. The new button panel comes in Black and White with an assortment of laser-etched backlit buttons. Over 50 additional buttons are available to choose from and custom buttons can be created.
With Aurora’s free DXI Programming software, the DXB-8 can easily be programmed within a single page for easy viewing of the entire project. Each button can be configured with RS232 macros executed during a press, release or press & hold ramping for clean volume control. The DXI Programmer also allows each button’s backlight to be programmed in Red, Green or Blue. With its .48″ depth, the 1-gang Decora® button panel can easily be installed in the wall or table mounted.
- 8 Backlit Buttons (Red, Green, Blue, Off)
- 2 RS-232 ports
- 9600-115k selectable Baud Rates
- Fits in Standard 1 Gang box
- Designed to work on it’s own or seamlessly with DXW-2 series HDBaseT Wall Plates
- Customizable laser-etched buttons
- Cascade-able for expanded control applications
- 5vDC Power (direct from DXW-2 or external PS)
- Low-Depth: 0.48″ – Fits in Floor and Table Boxes
- Available in Black and White
- Easily Programmed with DXI Programming software
- Made in the USA