Aurora introduces TAURI, an Android based all-in-one infrared temperature sensing tablet. It is offered in 10.1″, 15.6”, 21.5” screen sizes. The tablets support a variety of stands, desktop, and wall mount options.
First layer of protection
Upon sensing an individual, TAURI will provide alerts when a person is running a high temperature within 1 second from 3.3ft (1 meter) away. This provides the first layer of screening protection using a hygienic non-touch infrared technology.
TAURI uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures. Developed in Germany, the highly accurate sensor measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
Why a temperature sensor?
– Provides the first layer of screening protection
– More hygienic with non-touch infrared technology
– Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
– APS-1 adjustable pole stand with weighted base
– WMT-1 wall mount
– DTM-1/DTM-2/DTM-3 desktop stands
– Future firmware upgrade options
– Photo & thermal result email alerts
– Facial detection
– Customized flagging
– ReAX control engine included at no extra cost
– Integration with third-party control systems
– Digital signage capabilities
Sign up for a live demo
Use the form on our website to sign up for an upcoming product demo via Zoom Video Webinar. Demos will be held on the following schedule:
Tuesdays at 2:00 PM (EDT)
Wednesdays at 11:00 AM (EDT)
Thursdays at 2:00 PM (EDT)