8 JUN, 2022
AURORA MULTIMEDIA’S “Perceivably Perfect” 4K60 4:4:4 1Gbps AV over IP Transceiver & Transmitter Wall Plate
MORGANVILLE, NJ June 8th, 2022, (InfoComm 2022, Booth W919) — Aurora Multimedia will be demonstrating the VPX-TC1 Pro Series providing one of the most advanced 1G IP Streaming solutions on the market utilizing Aurora’s new Mimix™ CODEC technology. Mimix™ compression allows for near perfect reproduction of video and graphic images at resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4 over 1G networks. It has only one frame (16.6ms) of latency and seamless switching for fast lag free content. Power consumption is important as the VPX-TC1 uses as little as 8 watts. It does this with no fan and a small form factor saving a lot of money in utility bills as it uses 1/3 the power of comparable systems.
Audio, video, data, and control can be sent securely to one or many units using off-the-shelf 1G RJ‑45 Ethernet switch. When the VPX‑TC1 box unit is set up to be a transmitter, the 2 HDMI inputs become a source switch and the HDMI output becomes a potential loop out. When set up as a receiver, a user can select the local HDMI inputs or an IP source. The VPX-TC1 2 gang wall unit is a transmitter with 2 inputs and USB making it the first of its type for 4K60 4:4:4 premium 1G AVoIP. Seamless switching of the sources further enhances the presentation. Regardless of how the VPX‑TC1 is set up, the audio can be de‑embedded at any location, and/or be sent to or received from a Dante® enabled device. The USB is also flexible, working as a KVM and/or a high-speed data transfer (100Mbps) for memory sticks & cameras. Each VPX-TC1 USB feature can also be set as a host or a device. To keep the system friendly, an OSD and integrated web server are available for easy navigation and setup of features.
Digital signage, education, corporate, and residential are just a few markets which benefit from the flexibility and low cost of the VPX‑TC1 Pro series.
For further information e-mail email@example.com or call 732-591-5800.
- Configure as Encoder or Decoder
- 4K60 4:4:4 UHD 120m over 1G CAT 5e
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2
- HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- LPCM up to 12-channels, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby ATMOS
- 12 bits color depth processing, 16bits OSD
- Enterprise Security (AES 256, HTTPS, SSH, Etc.)
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- One Frame Latency (16.6ms)
- Low Power Fanless Design
- Seamless Switching
- MJPEG Preview at Full Resolution and Framerate
- Video Wall with Image Rotation
- 1G LAN PoE and SFP for Fiber or Second RJ-45
- 2 HDMI Inputs, 1 HDMI Output (box version)
- Line In/Out Stereo (box version)
- RS-232 Serial Port and IR (box version)
- Channel Mapping with On-Screen Preview (box version)
- Integrated Web Server for Configuration
- 2 USB 2.0 - Type-C Host/Type A Device Port (Note: 2 type A for wall version)
- 3 USB 1.1 for HID – Type-C Host/Dual Type A Device Ports (box version)
- Dante® 2/8 Ch Audio License Options & Dante Controller
- Audio DSP
- ReAX™ Control Option
About Aurora Multimedia:
Aurora Multimedia products incorporate state-of-the-art technologies that surpass typical specifications and features. From the introduction of the industry’s first non-proprietary, Web-standards-based IP control systems and touch panels, to today’s advanced HDBaseT™, SDVoE™, and IPBaseT® video distribution solutions – has made Aurora a dominant force in the AV industry. Advanced AV processors with scaling, multi-image rotation, and dual/quad display processing only add to our highly adaptive, diversified product line. Aurora provides solutions for a variety of global markets, including government, education, security, hospitality, corporate, and house of worship. www.auroramm.com
Marketing Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org