TAURI+ReAX Temperature-Check Tablets
No-contact temperature scan from 3ft with +/- 0.3°C accuracy (+/- 0.5°F)
To ensure that individuals entering a location are not running a high temperature, Aurora introduces the new infrared temperature sensor/detector. It provides alerts when a person is running a high temperature.
The system uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures. Based on technology developed in Germany, the highly accurate sensor measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
Why a temperature sensor?
- Provides the first layer of screening protection
- More hygienic with non-touch infrared technology
- Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
- Scan distance: 0.5 to 1 meter (approx. 1’ 8” to 3’ 3”)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3°C (+/- 0.5°F)
- Scan speed: less than 3 seconds
- 10”, 15.6”, and 21.5” models
- Quad-core 1.8Ghz processor
- HDMI out for remote viewing
- WiFi and Ethernet
- Photo & thermal result email alerts
- Facial detection
- Customized flagging
- ReAX control engine for automation & integration with third-party devices and access systems
- Digital signage capabilities
- QR Code Detection
- Gesture Responses
- Custom Web Pages (Mobile too)
- Streaming Camera Feed for Security and Remote Viewing
- PoE (TTS-10 only)
- VESA mount capable
- FDA and NDAA compliant
- APS-1 adjustable pole stand with weighted base
- WMT-1 wall mount
- DTM-1/DTM-2/DTM-3 desktop stands
- HDMI out – Aurora tablets have an active HDMI output that will allow an operator to view the scan results from a safe distance.
- ReAX control processor & interface – TAURI tablets from Aurora will include the ReAX control system. With ReAX, you can create graphical user interfaces and advanced logic using our free software, allowing you to control 3rd party devices or custom applications. Additional expansion hardware allows you to expand beyond network control protocols, providing physical ports to control devices using RS-232, IR, relays, and I/Os. ReAX will be included for free via a firmware update in the near future.
- Digital signage – a future firmware update for Aurora tablets will include the option to use TAURI tables as a digital signage engine.
- Value-added features – in addition to by providing temperature check capabilities, our exclusive features, optional upgrades, and hardware expansion will ensure that you are getting the highest value for your investment.
- Accessories – Aurora can provide a one-stop shop for accessories, including mounting solutions, control system expansion, HDMI signal extension, AV over IP, and multi-viewing capabilities, allowing many panels to me monitored by a single person in a centralized, remote location.
- Accuracy – with one of the most accurate sensors in the industry, TAURI tablets provide a reliable first line of defense for health screening.
- Regulatory Compliance – TAURI + ReAX is FDA and NDAA compliant.
2020 Commercial Integrator BEST Award
InfoComm Best of Show Award
NAB Best of the Show Award
TAURI+ReAX Temperature-Check Tablets are designed to detect temperature anomalies. It’s important to understand there are many factors, including environmental and physiological that can impact a person’s surface temperature reading. Skin surface temperature vs actual core body temperature may differ either way. The TAURI+ReAX Temperature-Check Tablets must be operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s user guide. TAURI+ReAX Temperature-Check Tablets are not intended nor designed to diagnose or detect medical conditions including, but not limited to, viruses or other illnesses. The TAURI+ReAX temperature-check tablets should only be used to detect variations in surface temperature. In the event that an elevated skin temperature is detected, the subject should be advised to check temperature with an approved medical thermometer and the finding confirmed. Absence of an elevated skin temperature does not preclude a fever.