The 4th Generation Digital Xtreme Series DXM-1616-G4 is a 4K60 4:4:4 modular matrix switch, card based chassis/frame, with a full complement of multimedia input and output cards. I/O cards have one channel of Input or Output and are available with HDMI®, HDBaseT™, and SDI interfaces.
The DXM-G4 series is designed for ‘ease of service’ as Input and Output cards can be ‘hot swapped’, allowing full serviceability while powered. Control of the DXM-G4 and connected devices is available through an integrated 5” touch screen, Web Server, RS-232, and LAN. The system also provides advanced EDID, HDCP, and data handling capabilities. The DXM-G4 is truly the most advanced modular matrix switch on the market today.
- 20Gbps Per Port Backplane
- Advanced EDID Management
- Advanced HDCP Handling
- Remote Diagnostics
- 5” Front Panel Touch Control
- Integrated Web Server Control
- PoH for HDBaseT™ Ports
- Units configurable 1-channels per card
- Break-away Audio Switching
- HDMI® I/O Cards (Output Cards with Audio De-embedding, and Auto DVI Detect)
- HDBaseT™ CAT I/O Cards (Powers remote Tx/Rx units and passes RS-232, IR,and Ethernet)
- Control Expansion Ports
- LAN and RS-232 Control