WACI NX+™ is the world’s most powerful non-proprietary IP control system. It’s a web server whose web pages make things happen in the real world. The Web Accessible Control Interface is the “ambassador” between the Ethernet and intelligent electronics. Whether the product is controlled via IR, RS-232/422/485, Telnet, relays or I/Os, WACI NX+ houses the control interface.
WACI NX+ is accessed through any web browser running on a wired or wireless Ethernet network and requires no special software; WACI NX+ is set up using web-authoring tools. Numerous RS-232/422/485, IR, relay and DSP control ports are available, and a robust IR learner is standard. WACI NX+ is also expandable using additional WACI NX units or expansion modules.
Software tools are available for free once logged into the download portal. YIPI is a software tool to create a user interface that is only limited by your imagination. WOWE is a drag and drop code creator to take control of just about anything with ease.
TRACS Global Asset Management software is available for larger installs to control, report, schedule, and alert a facility or multiple facilities with an easy to use centralized web based typology.
- WACI can support the simplicity of the most powerful universal IR remote in the world, or it can be the heart of a complex, networked, worldwide asset management and control system
- No other control system on the market offers this combination of features in a compact, cost effective package.
- Greater expandability offers more flexibility (including secure wireless connectivity)
- Each WACI unit contains its own resources preventing slow performance and bottlenecks caused by shared systems.
- Integrates with the entire WACI control system series (including the WACI NX expansion bus add-on packs and IPF network expansion modules)
- The WACI NX expansion bus allows hard disk storage, battery backup features, streaming audio/video, and additional ports
- True platform-independent operation and a wide range of OS compatibility (including with multiple OS simultaneous access across a common network)
- Compatible with all browsers
- Pre-configure and test equipment, control or monitor connectivity using the built-in diagnostics and advanced event manager before writing any code
- Server side operation means that no dedicated server is required and that no special applications need to be installed on your PC to access the WACI control system. Built-in network security features (including encryption and password protected multiple access levels with intelligent remote telnet capabilities)
|IR Learner||(1) IR Learner|
|Display||OLED 96x64 Pixels|
|LAN||(2) 10/100T LAN Ports with Auto MDX and Auto Polarity|
|Serial||(2) 2-way RS-232 ports (Port 2 capable of RS-422/485)|
|IR||(4) IR/serial/1-way RS-232 outputs,(1) IR input|
|DSP||(4) DSP ports: TTL In/Out and analog inputs and outputs -5V to + 5V|
|Relays||(4) isolated low-voltage relays C-Type 24VDC @1A|
|Expansion ports||(1) High-speed, 2.1Gb/s card slot,(1) USB On-the-Go Port,(1) compact flash Type II slot for memory|
|Power||12V 1.25A 5.5Watts|
|Size||5.8" x 4.9" x 0.9" [14.73 x 12.50 x 2.29cm]|